We found their communication to be lacking, their responsiveness sluggish and their behavior childish. While there are plenty of great debt collection services, this doesn't happen to be one.

After signing up with ACS we opted for the 10 day free trial, which the sales person had told us would be an alternate to jumping into filing a claim. The impression he portrayed was that this was an alternate to filing for collection, we did not realize that this would roll immediately into their contingency system. We were never told that the letter had been sent and only received communication after their contingency portion was implemented.

At this point, we requested a few days to consider the situation, Michael David responded by, "let's go our separate ways before I say something not pleasant". Though, I was happy to leave, his attitude was everything less than professional.

Michael's last communication to confirm our parting of ways concluded with "I want to take this opportunity to thank you in advance for never ever calling us to seek our assistance again." This unprofessionalism and disregard for his clients reflects his childish behavior.

I am glad we do not have to work with him anymore, I'm just surprised his clients put up with him.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of allied collection services debt collection from Allied Collection Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Allied Collection Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allied Collection Services for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allied Collection Services?

Comments