continue to call wrong number even though they have removed our name from the call list which is incorrectsome person name Leon.also calling on Saturday before 820 am we have 3 or 4 times told them the imformation is wrongalthough we may or may not know the debtor they are seeking as ours is a common name.we do not think they should continue calling our home,especially after 5 pm and weekendsthe state of Florida has laws against harressment in these cases of abuse by collection agencys.i would like more punitive actions toward these lawless companies

Had an Experience with Allied Collection Services?

Comments

REFUSED

ONSUMERS fight back! Debtorboards.com

I would rather you teach them an expensive lesson. They violated FDCPA by calling you after you told her not to. If you can prove that in a small claims court the miscreant will pay you $1000. You want to make it an expensive lesson engage an attorney that's another $3000+/- they have to pay.

Basically your name might match that of someone they are looking for so they call everyone in the country with those names. They count on you not knowing your rights per federal laws.

Be ready for the next call it could be a $$$ windfall for you. Have a ready a recorder, camera, pen & paper. When they call again be calm and record the call, photo your call ID then detail who called, when, what said, everything! That's what judges want to see.

Then tell them verbally to cease and desist calling you per federal law TCPA, etc. If they violate that you are due about $1000 if you prove it.

Consumer attorneys will take a case on a contingency basis especially if you have collected slam dunk evidence. It's an $3k that's dropping on their desk that's covered by the misbehaving collector/defendant. For a Dave Ramsey endorsed attorney go to collectionbully.com (or just search at NACA.org).

You can also sue pro se it's a simple process and you can get all the help at debtorboards.com